15 January 2007

World Peace

Is World Peace a myth or a possibility? Is Peace the absence of conflict or the presence of Justice? What would it take for World Peace to exist? Every Miss America will pray for it and try to promote it. I say it will never happen.

Let's look at the countries that are peaceful. Why are they? They all believe in God. The governments that are killing their populace believe in Allah or some other bullshit. Why do people want to kill other people? How about an example. When you discipline your children do you use positive motivation? You do this good and you receive X. You do this Bad and you receive X. Which one usually works best? So now you offer this 20 year old male with no social life and no possibility of his life getting better, 70 Virgins and a place with Allah. Which way do you think he will go? He will do anything you ask him to do, including killing people.

I would say that until all religions can get along without wanting to kill each other, World Peace is just a pipe dream. Look at all the countries that keep their subjects under oppression. As long as Democracy doesn't exist, they can rule the country as they see fit. Then when they are done with their country, they try to take over another country. If you don't believe me, call Israel.

I think back about 20 years or so and each and every terrorist event has been carried out by Islamist. Do you think there will ever be World Peace with these idiots running around proclaiming Jihad? Would the world be a better place without them?

Do you think that if Iran produces a nuclear weapon that they will be peaceful? If you do then your are an idiot and part of the problem. I am tired of the passive role that America is playing. We need to be proactive in stopping these Islamist that want us dead. I really don't care who we offend. Just my thoughts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you have not stated your religion on this blog anywhere. I thought it was a big part of your life. Are you ashamed of it or is it just not worth mentioning??????????

Ray said...

A very interesting observation. Catholicism is the foundation upon which my life is built. I didn't mention because some people have a distorted view of Catholicism. For example, people seem to hold Catholics to a higher standard than they will hold themselves. Just because i am a devout Catholic now doesn't mean that i have always been devout. I admit that for a period of time in my life i did not recognize a GOD. I have since changed my ways and beliefs. I am no Angel. I make mistakes like everyone else. But if your Catholic and make a mistake, you will be dragged in front of everyone for judgement. I am not ashamed and if you care to question me on Catholicism, i am ready. Game On.

Anonymous said...

I usually try not to carry knifes to a gun fight. I am quite sure that this is one subject that you will verbally thrash me into pieces. Not a bad topic to be well versed in, by the way. I just thought that this was an important part of understanding who you are and what you believe. No game today.