16 September 2007

Sniper II, the saga continues

The wife decided she wanted to drag out the patio furniture and clean it. I go to the shed and drag it out. She goes out and gives it a good fall cleaning. She comes in and says "Watch for the squirrels. I have to leave the chairs out there to dry."

Lucky for me that while sitting here at the computer i can look outside and watch for squirrels. Now i am sitting here working away on a protocol and low and behold i see two stinkin squirrels run across the fence, jump on the shed and head up the tree. I can't believe my eyes. It would appear that Patio Furniture is like crack cocaine to squirrels.

The wife looks out the window and spot the squirrels. I have done slipped out and grabbed my .22 rifle from the safe. I snuck around the house and was watching one of the squirrels. I draw a bead and Pop, the squirrel drops. My wife starts bitching at me again. She said " I wanted you to scare them", I replied, " The other one looks scared to me"

Once again this was not the right answer. One of these days, she will realize that i am not the person to complain to.

No comments: