05 September 2007

Love will always end in Heartbreak

When i say that Love will always end in heartbreak, people look at me funny. The fact of the matter is that when two people are in Love, it will end in heartbreak for one of them. One will either Die or move on. Either way it ends in heartbreak. You know the old saying "It's better to have Loved and lost than to never have Loved", that's a true statement. It applies to relationships and animals. Generally we will outlive our pets so our Love for them will end in heartbreak.

So you see, if your going through a rough time with your better half or just turned off on the opposite sex, the heartache you feel now was inevitable. It just may have happened sooner than you expected. If you prescribe to this line of thought, you will understand that you need to Love now because in the end, tears will be shed. Don't deny it or avoid it. Let your heart know the greatest emotion of all. Love.

I hear people say that Life is short so have fun. I disagree. Life is a long and grinding process. You need to be prepared to work for what you want. Many people have told me that things seem to "Happen" for me. Bull. That's just crud. You see, Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.

We are all born with a clean slate. How we dirty our slate through life is entirely up to us. I made a conscious effort to keep my slate clean. Things don't come easily to me, but when an opportunity arises, i am ready to pounce on it. This is my answer to living a happy life. I am responsible for my actions. I make smart decisions and good things happen. Take accountability for yourself and your life will improve.

No comments: