18 March 2007

Rosie Odonnell

You know i try to give everyone a fair shake. I go out of my way not to annoy people but i gots to say the Rosie just drives me crazy.

I have not really liked her since she had her own talk show. She invited Tom Selleck (Magnum PI) and she started with her gun control. Thankfully Tom stood up to her and put her in her place. Ever since then i have had a bad taste in my mouth for Rosie. She openly insisted that gun control was the only way to go but she secretly had her children's body guards get Concealed Handgun License. That just really set me off. I remember her saying that it was the Police's job to protect us, it was not our job. Maybe so, but the Police are reactive. When i am armed i am proactive. I will be damned if i will sit by and hope the police show up in time. In my house the police just need to show up and take away the offender. Any who, on top of gun control she is gay. I have to tell you that gay people bother me not to mention that she is an ugly bull dyke.

So now here is Rosie talking on her blog that the WTC collapse could not be caused by fire and plane crashes. She also says its convenient that so many records were lost there. No shit Rosie, do you think the terrorist wanted to hit someplace that would cripple us or the dang Hollywood sign. Use your head for a change. Not to mention Rosie was all over the View talking about how we mistreated the terrorist in Cuba for information. I have had about as much of this woman as i can stand.

I do not care what the CIA does to those prisoners in Cuba. Those prisoners do not fall under our judicial system. If they were under our judicial system then the CIA couldn't touch them. Why do you think they are held off US land? Those people are there because they are suspected or proven terrorist. I really don't care what they do to extract information that will save American lives. Those terrorist will not be happy until they convert the whole world to Muslim. That is there objective. Swear allegiance to Allah or die.

I say let the CIA do what they have to do to get their information. I am sorry if it sounds harsh but they didn't care about us when they blew up the WTC and they dang sure didn't care about collateral damages either. You know what they say, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

No comments: