03 August 2010

Mosque at ground zero

Well, it is all over the news, again. The muslims want to build a 13 story building near or at ground zero to showcase the muslim faith. Well that really puts a knot in my knickers.

The religion of peaces wants to build a building where followers of the religion of peaces killed innocent Americans. Hum,,,,, doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

I am sure they have some goal of educating us as to the religion of peace and how it was extremist who did it blah blah blah. I don't really give a shit. Those people should be kicked out of New York. I don't feel like being tolerant of their religion. Those peaceful people have been at war for over 2,000 years in the middle east and then they brought it to us.

It is time that we stand up and tell them to take their peaceful asses down the road.

No comments: