13 February 2008

The thumb

Two women were playing golf when one teed off and watched in horror as her
ball headed directly towards four men playing the next hole. The ball hit
one of the men and he immediately clasped his hands together at his groin,
fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.
The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.
"Please allow me to help. I'm a physical therapist and I may be able to help
relieve your pain if you'd allow me," she told him."Oh, no, I'll be fine in
a few minutes," the man replied.

He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his
hands together at his groin. At her persistence, he finally allowed her to
help. She gently took his hands away, laid them to the side, loosened his
pants and placed her hands inside on his groin. She administered a tender
massage for several long moments and asked, "How does that feel?"
He replied, "It feels pretty good, but my thumb still hurts."

1 comment:

canivalpo said...

Shame on you. Is this a true story? I bet you were one of the other guys golfing,lol.