07 April 2007

A White Easter and two types of Idiots

You ain't going to believe this. We have 2 inches of snow on the ground. A White Easter. A rarity in the desert. Naturally when it started snowing good and hard i went out and cranked up the old trusty Z71 and went for a spin. It was then that i determined that we have two types of idiots in this town. Those who drive like the snow ain't there and those who drive 10 mph. I fall into the first category. I throw in the 4-wheel drive and drive like it is sunny. You can tell i freak out a lot of people cause they start hitting the brakes and pulling on to the shoulder. It is kinda funny really. The people who drive slow really piss me off. I like to tailgate them and really make them nervous. I call it motivational driving.

I know its not the right thing to do but hey, we get bored. I'll keep you posted on the snow and have a Happy Easter.

1 comment:

canivalpo said...

It's ok...a little fear is good for the soul...or maybe for the satisfaction of the "road rager". But either way it's scares the shit out of em and they get the hell outta your way. Something I always thank a moron for doing by waving the good ol' American Bird.
Wow, Ray, I feel better already, just think at the beginning of your post I was putting myself in your shoes--getting pissed off as if I were the one with the "Anger Management" problem and I've already imagined the satifaction of smoking a cigarette after courteously exercising the range of motion in my middle finger.
Thanks, I knew I could count on you.
Happy Easter Ray. Another glorious day to celebrate how mighty a God we serve.