17 April 2007

What say me?

Today i was driving to El Paso and was listening to Bill O'Reily. Now i usually agree with what he says but this time i feel he was talking out the side of his pie hole.

They were talking about the shootings in Virginia and what could be done to prevent this in the future. Here is what he said " I don't have a problem with Americans owning guns, but the police need to know who has what guns in their possession"

This is exactly what Hitler said before he disarmed the German Populace. We know what that can bring.

I have a simple solution. Arm everyone. Society is much safer when criminals don't know who is armed. Blaming the incident in Virginia on guns is equivalent to blaming Miss-spelled words on pencils. I can take any gun in my house, fully load it, take it off safety and set it on my table. I can walk away for 1 year and that gun will do nothing but discolor. People need to understand that guns are just a tool. It is humans who kill, not guns.

Before guns people went out with swords and clubs and killed people. Guns was just an evolution of the swords and clubs. Do you think new or more strict laws will work? Let's look at drugs. Drugs have new and really strict laws. One would think that if the laws worked, drugs would be hard to find. are they hard to find?

Firearm registration is the first step for confiscation. New Orleans should be an example for everyone. If guns were illegal then, no one would have been able to protect themselves. If the government knows who and where the guns are, they can come take them any time they decide to. Remember this, if the second amendment falls, all the rest will follow. Once we are disarmed, we are no longer citizens but subjects.

What say me Bill O'Reilly? I say kiss my hind end. You are showing your ignorance on this topic.

No comments: