17 December 2010

Moral/Ethical Dilemma

You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you passby a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.


Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?

This question was posed on an application to see how people would respond. Which one would you give a ride to?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ray; I think I would pick up my cell phone and call a Taxi for them! I hate being the bad guy and have to leave anyone!

Bob S. said...

Give the car to the old friend so he could take the old lady to the hospital.

Spent the time waiting for him to get back talking to my wife -- my perfect partner

Ole Phat Stu said...

Well thought through, Bob :-)