16 June 2008

Mexican words of the day

* JUAREZ *

My vieja slapped me and I said JUAREZ your problem!!



*MUSHROOM*

When my familia gets in the car there's not MUSHROOM left!



*CHICKEN*

My wife wants me to go to the store pero CHICKEN go herself!


*LIVER and CHEESE*

I went to dis bar and some vato try to hit up on my vieja. I said 'Ey vato LIVER alone CHEESE with me!!'



*JULY*

You told me you loved me but JULY to me!



*PUTA*

Eh! PUTA phone down and get back to work



* TEXAS *

My stupid friend don't call no more, jus TEXAS me.



*TISSUE*

Hey Vato if you don no how to do it, let me TISSUE.



*JEWISH*

Me carnelito asked to drive me carucho and I say JEWISH.



*HARRASMENT*

Orale vato my vieja caught me in bed with my sancha pero that's okay cuz I told her that HARASSMENT nothing to me!'



*BRIEF*

My homie farted so bad I couldn't BRIEF.



*Bishop*

We went to the movies and Lupe fell down and I had to pick the BISHOP!!



*HERPES*

Me and my ruca, we order pizza. I got my piece and she got HERPES!!



*WATER*

My viejia gets mad and i don't even know WATER problem is!



*SODAS*

My ruca cooks good and SODAS her sister.



*INJURE*
Me and my jefe were playin poker and he beat me... he said INJURE face cabron!!

No comments: