06 September 2007

Medium

So i am pumping gas at the station and this women drives up to the pump. We are standing there pumping gas and she notices the Logo on my truck. She says" Do you work in the oilfield?" I replied, "No, i play a piano in a marching band and this company sponsors me"

She looks at me like i am crazy and i say " Yes Ma'am, i work in the oilfield. I was only funning" she replies " I used to work in the oilfield"

I say "Really, what do you do now?

She says " I am a Medium"

I say " Really, I am an Extra Large"

I couldn't stop laughing and she must have thought i was a nut job. Goes to show, you just can't trust Oilfield Trash.

2 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

Heh. You'd think a medium wouldn't even need to ask the question.

Ray said...

Apparently not a good one. I don't think i would trust anything one of those weirdos said.