18 June 2007

Busted by the Chinese lady

Friday night the wife and i decided to go do a little shopping. As any man knows, shopping with women is not fun. A woman can't just go to one store, they have to go to every store. After our little expedition, we decided to go to our favorite Chinese Buffet.

We sit down and order our drinks and i head for the buffet. After about my 2nd or 3rd trip up i notice two waiters (Chinese fellows) are talking about me. I tell my wife and she ask " how do you know?"

I say they keep talking and looking at me

She starts watching them and decides they are talking about me. She says " What do you think they are saying?"

About then the comedian in me comes out and i start doing my best John Pinette:

Oh Gawd, he go again
that his forf twip
he no eat vegable, he all eat meat, he eat like elphwant, no bwoccli
he be here four hour, he go now, fat bastard

My wife and i are cracking up and tea is coming out of our noses. We are just having a good time when the hostess walks up and ask me if that is my receipt.

When she asked me that my wife damn near fell out of her chair she was laughing so hard. She wouldn't stop.

Come to find out the hostess was wanting to verify how much tip i had left on the ticket. My wife thought the hostess was going to charge me again for the buffet for eating too much.

You would think my wife would be more supportive.

1 comment:

canivalpo said...

She was supporting you!! She laughed with you..not at you!!
I hat that stupid fat comedian!!