12. CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
11. I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
10. I went to buy a toaster oven and they gave me a bank.
9. Hotwheels and Matchbox are now trading higher than GM in the stock market.
8. Obama met with small businesses - GE, Pfizer, Chrysler, Citigroup and GM, to discuss the
7. McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
6. People in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and are learning their children's names.
5. The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
4. People in Africa have started donating money to Americans. Mothers in Ethiopia are telling
their kids, "Finish your plate; do you know how many kids are starving in America ?"
3. Motel Six won't leave the light on.
2. The Mafia is laying off judges.
And the top indicator
1. If the bank returns your check marked "insufficient funds," you have to call
and ask if they meant you or them.