10 August 2007

Too Fat

The other day i was watching some show and they were saying that the Airlines have the right to charge you for two seats if your a heavy. Really, Why don't they charge for the women who is holding her crying ass little kid? Fair is fair.

Now i am a big boy. I am 6'5" and weigh 345. I fill up an airplane seat but i am not spilling out of it. Anyone who sits next to me is probably miserable. I sweat easy enough and stick my big butt on a plane and i am sweating to beat the band. Usually no one wants to sit next to me. I usually wear a tank top to reveal some of my art work i got while in the navy. I put on a nasty look and make eye contact with everyone who comes near me. This has worked well. Everyone has walked on by. I do it on purpose so i can have more room.

If they ever tell me i have to buy a second seat, i will have to go totally redneck on them.

I dislike flying enough as it is. Now they are just being ass holes about it. I think i am going to drive to Houston next week. later.

1 comment:

canivalpo said...

why do you think I let Lily cry her little heart out? I get more room this way too.