31 August 2007

Back Home

After a fun filled whirl wind trip to Borger TX i am back home. It's fun to leave but better to come home. My buddy Trent and I were going to rebuild the top end of my 4-wheeler but we couldn't find the right fly wheel puller for this bike. Looks like he will have to build it. I planned on doing the top end myself but Trent has done a couple of them and i trust him.

One the way back i met with Nick and his Mom in Plainview. If you don't remember, on February 16, 2007 Nick was severely burnt in the Valero Refinery Explosion in Sunray TX. Nick worked for me and i become real close with his family through this ordeal. I usually meet with him and his wife Carmen when i go to Borger. This time we met at a chili's. Hey, a brother gots to eat. We did what we usually do. Tell lies about how it was "back in the day". Good day.

On the drive home the insurance adjuster from PROGRESSIVE, the wreck i was involved in a couple weeks back, called me to tell me that PROGRESSIVE (shit hole company) was not going to pay the claim. I asked why and Lindia (432-413-6228) , feel free to call her, told me that she couldn't tell me. I said " you have to be shitting me!" " This lady pulls out in front of me causing an accident, receives 3 tickets and goes to jail for outstanding warrants, and you deny the claim?" she says " I don't deny liability, i deny coverage"

I have to say i did my best and told her that our lawyer will be in touch. It appears they are denying coverage because the owner of the vehicle wasn't driving. She didn't know if the owner of the vehicle gave permission. HELLO, the owner was a passenger in the vehicle, DUMB ASS.

I make this solemn vow, i will remind anyone who reads this blog that PROGRESSIVE is a shit hole company and you shouldn't do business with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Progressive is another crook like Allstate. Turn them in to the insurance board every chance you get and push hard to get any money out of them. I have the feeling they won't be here long.