19 April 2007

When is it enough?

I was talking with a friend of mine tonight and we got on this subject. I agree that we need laws in order to live in a civilized society but when does the laws cross in to privacy? We has a nation are teaching our children that we must accept everyone. When this happens people accept non-citizens who are predators and you get what happened at VT.

Why do i have to accept anyone i dislike. Why should i be forced to give in to anyone? For example, let's say i owned a restaurant, why should the government force me to make it no smoking? If you want to eat in a non-smoking restaurant, then go somewhere else. You can't use the old smoking is bad for you, if you do then it should be illegal to eat fast food which contributes to obesity and heart disease. Let me decide what to do with my property.

What is going on here? When i was a kid my father taught me that if anyone tries to hurt me i have the right to fight back. Why isn't anyone fighting back? The main stream is the reason and i am sick of it. If Don Imus wants to call a black college team nappy headed hoes, he should be able to. If people quit listening to him then he will learn a lesson. I do not need the main stream or the government to tell me how to live my life. If i want to smoke, drink and eat fast food, so be it. I have that right.

I am sick of racism and discrimination. If i want to discriminate, i should be able to. I already do as do most people. Everyone discriminates to a point. Why do i have to accept you? If you don't have to accept me, then i shouldn't be forced to accept you. Don't try to convince me that an alternative lifestyle is acceptable and that if i do not accept it i am a racist. We discriminate every day. From the places we go to the music we listen to. That is our right.

We need to tell everyone that if you do not like someone, then don't like them. You do not have to accept them. You should fight back. If someone threatens you, take the threat to them. Don't accept it. Profile people. If they are a stalker or a weirdo, tell the world. Don't accept it. If someone is a pervert, tell your friends, don't accept it. If someone is a homosexual, avoid them and tell everyone, don't accept it. Once we get past this acceptance crap, then we can start singling out people and protect ourselves. Quit crying foul if you get offended, deal with it. Don't be an idiot and do it again. We need to tell everyone that i do not have to like you. Leave me alone and we can live in harmony. Don't get offended if the scouts don't want queers in their organization. Go join a queer organization. I wouldn't want my kids hanging around with a queer. I have that right. I do not have to accept you.

I have had enough.

No comments: