04 February 2007

A Wee Bit Loaded

Howdy, I come to the puter tonight feeling no pain. 10 days ago i was diagnosed with Bronchial Pneumonia. I have since been prescribed Antibiotics and Hydracodone. I got to tell you that the Hydrcodone and beer is an excellent sleep inhibitor. But i digress.

I was watching the Super Bowl and was confused at the end. The reporter asked the winning Coach about the Social Significance of Super Bowl 41. What Social Significance? 40 Super Bowls were played before this one. What does having a black coach have to do with it? It really bothers me that the black community uses this to push their agenda. Why can't it just be a game? Why must it be a social equalizer? This type of media coverage is exactly what pisses me off and causes people like me to get disgruntled with blacks. How can they preach equality and then us this to promote their cause? This is what causes segregation and divides our country. How can we talk about equality when we constantly remind the world that we are not equal?

I do not understand how we can be united when the press pushes segregation. Can the black leadership be that stupid? what do they expect to achieve? I am an innocent country boy but i can not figure out what they are trying to accomplish. Please help me to understand.

No comments: