02 July 2007

Ensnatchment

Brothers beware. There is a drop dead gorgeous bombshell out there that your wife can hire to see if you will cheat on her. I wonder if this will inspire trust in the relationship?

Should your wife or girlfriend decide to hire this young lady, she will interview with your wife to learn what turns you on and makes you tick. For example if your wife tells her you like big breasted blonde's in tight black dresses, she will approach you dressed as a big breasted blonde in a tight black dress.

This women says she is so effective that if your husband doesn't cheat with her, he is truly faithful or gay. Now this seems like a test that few men can pass to me. Remember that even in Paradise, the Garden of Eden, there was a snake present.

I have heard the guys talk about their "List". I ask them what is this list. They say it is a list of women that they would cheat on their spouse with. They also said that their wife had a list also. The list included women like Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba and so forth. I was telling my wife about this and she said lets make our own list. Her list include Patrick Swayze, Robert Redford, Mathew Moconnaghy and so forth. I listed our neighbor and i got in trouble. Go figure. (just Kidding)

But seriously, is this fair? Your wife is basically putting the women of your dreams right in your face and she propositions you. This would be extremely hard for any man to say no. It would be hard for me to say no but i believe that i would. Besides it would be hard for her to be my dream girl. A midget on a tricycle who is deaf and dumb and owns a liquor store, WOW. (just kidding again) maybe not, who knows?

Any how, if your out and about and the women of your dreams show up, turn and run like hell. You may be called queer by your friends but at least you won't loose half your stuff. A public service announcement from me to you. Good luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to think I would have the self-control, unswerving dedication to fidelity, and moral fortitude to say no, but I have to admit that if Natalie Portman, Brittany Murphey, or Halle Berry was ready to put out, I couldn't make any guarantees.

Ray said...

You are preaching to the choir.